BCM Arya provides its growing superiority in academic excellence every year, but besides academics it is also familiar for its student based school clubs, functioning with myriad tasks varying on the specific purpose of each representative club.
These clubs composed of students, with faculty as advising figures to maintain the functionality of clubs. The activities performed by the students here, are social and philanthropic. Students under the faculty are made aware of leadership qualities, good reading habits, responsibilities as a good citizen. BCM offers various clubs to its students.
- Eco Club : From individual behaviours to collective impact, all members of BCM Arya are empowered with the knowledge, skills, perspectives and desire to act as environmentally responsible citizens. The club members under the faculty sponsorship take innovative steps to educate students about environmental stewardship and civil responsibility for creating a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable future. The students organise tree plantation programmes, awareness programmes such as Rallies, Nukkad Natak etc. On various environmental issues and educate children about re-use of waste material and preparation of products Best out of waste.
- Science Club : We are passionate about using 'Science' to inspire children, and to ignite their wonder and curiosity about the world around them. Science Club activities enhance the scientific concepts learned in class. The children learn science through practicals. It helps in developing constructive, explorative and inventive faculties of the students.
- Music Club : "Music is a piece of art that goes in the Ears straight to the heart." The music club introduces the children with different genres of music. Its aim is to train the next generation musicians to feed the increasing demand of music. The extremely talented and professional faculty teach them the usage of strings, harmonium, keyboard, percussion etc.
- Gardening Club : To beautify BCM to a large extent, gardening club members make field trips to unique gardens to inspire their own club members to beautify their surroundings. Every year the teachers, students and even gardeners go to PAU to take part in flower contest to win awards and to be recognised for their hard work.
- MUN Club : Considering MUN as an educational simulation, BCM started its own MUN Club in 2016, in which students can learn about diplomacy, international relations, critical thinking, teamwork and leadership abilities. Students attend conferences at National and International level as delegates and explore their knowledge on the global issues.
- Readers' Club : Francis Bacon had rightly said "some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested." Readers' Club organises reading activities for middle, senior students and for teaching faculties to engage them into the pleasures of reading.
- Traffic Club : Traffic Club students under the able guidance of teachers, manage the traffic flow in the school premises, particularly around the time. Students are dropped off and pickedoff. The members develop a travel plan on how the traffic moves in and around the school and keep a check on the safety of Pedestrians.
- Health and Wellness Club : "He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything." This club provides the favourable influence upon building healthy habits of youngsters. The club initiates to modify our behaviour towards the motive of attaining optimum health. A qualified doctor and a nurse actively participate in annual health checkups of the students as well as training Sessions.
- Sports Club : Under the excellent diligent faculties, BCM. Sports club provides opportunities not only for the school students but also to the outsiders, for physical exercises, as well as specialized coaching for various games like cricket, football, hand ball, table tennis, badminton, volleyball and many more. It provides an opportunity to enhance the leadership qualities among students and prepare them for National and International events/competitions.
- Orators Club : Orator Club students learn the arts of public speaking by the use of rhetoric and critical analysing. The students are divided into categories by the teacher incharge - Movers and Fliers. Orators are prepared with passion, infused with creativity and crafted to offer a sublime experience.
- QCC : Quality Control Council check the Physical Environment, Teaching aids, Classroom Dynamics, Personal Hygiene, uniform to make their school excel in quality assurance. The head council member inspects all the aspects from time to time and guides the other members.
- Arya Bal Sabha : Being the ardent follower of Arya Samaj and its Vedas, the school has taken the responsibility to enlighten the children with spiritual ideas. They are enriched with the teaching of Arya Samaj to create a more peaceful world tomorrow.
- Pupil Tutoring Club : Pupil progress is the benchmark of our school. The students of senior wing go to the middle wing to teach them. As a result they enhance their confidence and secondly the junior students interact with them freely.
- School Proctorial Board : The Proctorial board consists of head Proctor and Proctors, who maintain the Cordial atmosphere in the campus. They exercise powers of disciplinary authority and perform duties in respect of discipline as guided by the Principal and Proctorial head. A special installation ceremony is conducted every year in the school wherein the selected team is provided with Proctorial bagdes.