- Application for school leaving certificate should be submitted at least a month
earlier by the parent / guardian of the student seeking withdrawal. Every such
application should be accompanied by a clearance certificate showing payment of
- School fees and other dues are charged up to the end of quarter while issuing School Leaving Certificate.
- The Principal reserves the right to expel any student on any one of the following
- lrregular attendance / Continued absence for 10 days.
- Unsatisfactory academic progress.
- Bad conduct.
- Moral breach or grave in-subordination.
- Non-payment of school fees by the due date.