Wed Oct 17, 2018 |
Instructions to be followed by the parents:
1. Always reach at your pick up point and drop point 5 minutes before the given time.
2. Guide your child to board the bus in queue.
3. Tell your child not to stand while the bus is moving, he/she may get hurt.
4. The child and parents both must know the bus number and the name of the driver and Transporter.
5. In case, your child complaints you about the behaviour of the driver or conductor, listen it carefully. If it is something serious bring it into the notice of the School Transport Authority.
6. Teach safety rules to your child.
7. Before you select a bus for your child, Ask the driver to show his driving license. Check the bus from inside it should be fitted with CCTV camera, speed governor.
8. Tell the Owner of the bus to show you the necessary documents of the bus e.g. school permit, Fitness certificate, Insurance, Tax Receipt, Pollution certificate, R.C etc.
9. The bus will not wait for the late comers. If you are late at the stop then you have to drop your child yourself.
10. In case, you have any query regarding school transport feel free to contact the school transport authority.
11. In case, there is any change in your address or phone number, please inform the Class Teacher and Transport Department
12. In case, you change the transport of your child, do inform the new number of the vehicle and name and phone number of the driver to the Class Incharge and Transport Department.
Guidelines for Parents who drop their children themselves
park your vehicle in front of the school gate.
2. Do not fight/argue with the security guard on the gate (Meet the school authorities in case of any complaint
Instructions for Rainy Day
On a rainy day, all the walkers will be allowed to enter from gate no.1,2 & 3 only.
1. Report at the scheduled bus stops 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
3. Step into or out of the bus only when it is at rest or comes to a complete halt.
4. Board or get down from a bus in an orderly(disciplined) manner.
5. Put your bag under the seat or at the specified place.
6. Remain quiet and be seated properly while the bus is in motion.
7. Walk on the pavement of the road.
8. Before crossing a road, look to right, then left and then to right in order to see whether the road is clear. Cross the road only if it is clear of speeding vehicles.
9. Use Zebra- Crossing to cross the road.
1. Do not stand behind or in front of a bus or other vehicle , as the driver will not be able to see you while reversing.
2. Do not try to board or jump off a running bus.
3. Do not try to board or get down from a bus in the middle of a road.
4. Do not stand on the foot board of a bus/vehicle.
5. Do not lean or peep out of the door/window of the bus
6. Do not distract the driver's attention when he is on job.
7. Do not throw/shoot any object from the bus at any passing vehicle/passerby.